Friday, June 17, 2005

Entry the First.

I was always one of those kids who started out with a shiny new journal, scribbled maybe five entries, and then forgot about the damn thing. I have the same problem with my blogs. I create a lovely username. I put a few thoughtful posts in. And then...nothing. I get busy. I forget the password or username (or both) and then say, "Screw it."

In addition to all of that senility, I have trouble finding a blogging style. I feel like it needs to be profound or funny or deeply interesting, and I'm really none of those things.

All I'm saying is, don't get attached, but I am going to try my damndest to keep up with this one, and chronicle my new adventures in...adulthood. Being a stay-at-home Mom, budgeting, cooking, dealing with in-laws from Hell, and of course, filling you in on the loveliest places to shop, eat, and see in this here lovely town.

DC, that is.

No comments: