Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Under Construction!

Soooooooooo I got a promotion!

(This relates to makeup exactly HOW? you say? Well, more MONEY to spend on the makeup, people, get your priorities in order!)

(Also? In the process of trying to write both about life-related things AND shallow vapidness of vanity.)

Anyhoodle, I've been with AT for two years now, and I love the product, love my coworkers, etc. I wanted more responsibility, but as management often ends up working sixty hour weeks, I couldn't do it. Because, you know, the baby and husband and stuff. Sooooooooo just in time for the holidays corporate instituted a new keyholder position, and I got it! It's a big raise and a lot more responsibility, but no extra hours. I am so happy! You be happy too! AT should be happy too, because the more I make the more I spend on our GORGEOUS holiday line that you must check out right now! I desire the following items:

Wool Portrait Collar Jacket because seriously? How much more adorable can you get than that wide, Jackie O collar?
This twinset in Port with these pants which look AWESOME on.
This sweater which comes in several more colors in the store, and I want the gray and the lavender. Also, much cuter in person.
This sweater in the port color (available in stores) and black. The pin is removable and the neckline is soooo graceful and elegant!
Still undecided about this but in person the colors are really lovely. I'm going to have to try it on and see how it wears.
None of the shoes I want are available online.
I desire this handbag in the garnet.
...and that's all I will burden you with today!

Oh! But have you seen Sephora's gift sets. Mmmmmmmm...also, majorly desire Miss Dior Cherie, the new fragrance from Dior. Smells delicious!

1 comment:

littlemissme said...

...what else would I spend it on? ~blinks~