Friday, September 30, 2005

Why, yes, I am a slacker. How did you know?

Sorry to my two readers: I am a little caught up in my own life of late. I am temporarily abandoning my format. I'd like to change it up a bit; for instance, just using one category or two per day. Plus I feel a little stupid posting my makeup when I wear almost the same thing every day, if I wear any at all.

Also, you know, this is a blog, and I am not made of fluffinstuff. I have a husband and a toddler and girlfriends and a job, and sometimes I want to tell you about those things too. But on the other hand, I don't want you to come here looking for relief from the daily tragedies in your household, hoping to dry your tears with Peppermint Foot Scrub or something, and then see a long post about my endometriosis and my Lupron shots and how I'm really too young for all the junk that has been going on with me for the past year because then you'll be like, "Okay, well, my son just POOPED IN THE LIVING ROOM and wiped his butt with a dishtowel! Beat that, Mrs. Stoic!" And, well, that's not the reader/blogger relationship I'm going for.

So bear with me, gals, as I sort myself out. For now, I believe I'll make a little spendy post, because that's what it seems I've been doing a lot of lately!

No comments: