Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'd be foaming at the mouth if I weren't so damn tired...

There will be an upcoming entry about the derogatory use of the term "Mommy Blog" and the ramifications of being the sort of nasty person who thinks that you're "just a mom" who write about mom-type things and that somehow makes you a lesser person than...who, exactly? Hmm? People who write about celebrities? At least I actually know my kid.

Trust me. You will be hearing about this and about society's nasty attitude towards mothers as a whole, and it will not be pretty.

3 comments:

Mrs. G.F. said...

ohh gimme links gimme links
I want to read who is saying this stuff..

littlemissme said...

head over to www.amalah.com and you'll see the link to a site about "trainwrecks" which spurred my post, but msny of the mommy bloggers complain of this and many other bloggers put down mommy bloggers. Grrr...

Mrs. G.F. said...

Where have you been????

I've been checking on you everyday.

:!