Monday, January 09, 2006

Quick Update.

I am going to talk about That Thing We Don't Talk About Here because my life sucks lately, but not right now. Just wanted to let everyone know that not only was I admitted to the hospital this weekend for a pretty nasty hospital experience complete with having to fight the nurse for pain medication and said pain medication giving me a migraine so bad I couldn't even talk--not ONLY that, but I left my cell phone there, somewhere, so I can't call my friends and apologize for not being around for them this weekend or (selfish, I know) ask them for help. I have to have surgery and the surgery will have to be at the abovementioned hospital, which is reknowned for being understaffed and/or staffed with rude/mean/overworked nurses. Not looking forward to it. Leila had a total freakout crying session last night which I am pretty sure was because she hadn't seen me all weekend and I have had to basically take a leave of absence from work much earlier than I thought I would. I am thinking about trying to finish out the week just because I feel so awful for leaving them on such short notice.
So. To sum up. If we are friends, please email me your phone number at ummleila@netzero.com. Or you could call Holy Cross and ask them if they have my phone. It's silver. It has your phone number in it.
MWAH! I miss you all, and will write more later.

1 comment:

Mrs. G.F. said...

Oh my gosh.

What's happening? (Color me stupid, but I have no idea what the thing is that we do not mention?)

I hope all goes well, and that you feel better soon.

Keep me updated. :)

(hug)